Show All Results
Associate Director E2E Sales Developer (all genders)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: You will be part of a sales team accountable for leading and executing the sale development tactic on your geographical area of responsibility consisting of North or Europe (UK/Nordic’s/Benelux), in liaison with the technical & delivery internal team. Through your professional network and your good understand of the biological drug development, you will have full accountability to establishes and maintains influential relationships with board members and decision makers such as senior VP/CEO levels to help them to fulfill their biologic’s clinical & commercial manufacturing strategy. You will develop a sales tactical plan in line with the specificities of your sales territory. You will identify, generate & qualify new business opportunities, understand the client’s needs and translate them into a technical & commercial services proposal. You will lead all aspects of the negotiation and the contracting phase up to the deal closing. You will provide input to management for new service development / outline gaps in our offering.
- Meet or exceeds the yearly orders and revenues targets
- Maintain and actively develop a pipeline of new opportunities, applying Salesforce.com
- Provide reports about projects, prospects, forecasts, orders won / lost, and competition to the Commercial Director
- Monitor the competition landscape, the market trends and maintain a strong understanding of industry dynamics
Who you are:
- Master’s degree in Life Sciences (with a preference for biotechnology or bio-production)
- Several years of experience in Sales. A previous sales experience including proven track of records in complex consultative selling (CRO/CDMO/CMO) will be appreciated
- Very good interpersonal skills (e.g. networking, negotiating) with decision makers at CxO’s and executive’s level
- Strong self-motivation, proactive and positive demeanor, works independently (and in a team)
- Flexible and willing to travel to optimize customer engagement; occasional international travel required for internal meetings
- Fluently in English, German language skills would be plus
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com