Show All Results
Supply Chain Analyst
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
At MilliporeSigma the Supply Chain Analyst is responsible for planning & optimizing global distribution requirements, supply chain planning parameters set up & maintenance, advanced analytics related to stocking levels, and serving as supply chain subject matter expert while supporting high visibility projects.
- Serve as the North America point of contact and subject matter expert for planing parameter related activities.
- Work closely with the Centralized Planning Parameters Team to ensure adherence to planning policies and procedures.
- Management of replenishment lead times, ABC codes, source lists, and other supply chain parameters.
- Provide ongoing support for S&OP process for Biologics and IOS clusters to achieve handshake agreement on production output goals.
- Support North America supply chain projects with advanced data analytical capabilities and as subject matter expert in planning parameters.
- Support projects such as SAP implementation, GRASP (MRP) expansion throughout the distribution network, troubleshooting / issue resolution of orders not progressing through ERP due to data or system issues, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of experience in supply chain or related field.
- APICS CPIM/CSCP Certification.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Strong understanding of SAP from order entry to customer delivery.
- Strong analytical skills and results oriented.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively influence in an extremely matrixed organization.
- Customer focused, results oriented, proponent of change, excellent teamwork skills.
RSRMS MilliporeSigma Millipore Sigma
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.