Show All Results
Manufacturing Operator Trainer - B Shift
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
US employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date unless an accommodation is granted by The Company. The Company uses the definition of fully vaccinated assigned by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention for purposes of considering satisfaction of this requirement which is a condition of employment.
At Millipore Sigma (Jaffrey) the Manufacturing Operator Trainer works within the DSP Operation organization to support the training needs of the Production teams. They will deliver training to new and existing production operators in all aspects of DSP product processing. This includes but is not limited to training to new or revised Standard Operating Procedure (SOPs) and other documents, delivering training presentations using current materials, and conducting process evaluations to check the effectiveness of training. The working hours will be hours are 3:00pm - 11:00pm Monday through Friday.
The Manufacturing Operator Trainer will maintain records of all training documents and updates, including paper records and documentation of all training in the electronic learning management system. They will partner with the Production Supervisors to support the goal of continuous improvement by advancing the operations team by monitoring training needs, solicit feedback and ensure operators are compliant to training requirements.
The Manufacturing Operator Trainer will partner with DSP leadership to develop and implement training content, both classroom and hands on, to effectively and efficiently onboard and integrate New Hires to the DSP Organization.
- Working closely and effectively with leadership to develop, implement and maintain DSP New Hire Training Content to adequately prepare new employees for the role of an Operator in the DSP organization.
- Performing classroom and hands on trainings to build knowledge and skills of DSP products and processes
- Actively participating in continuous improvement of DSP training procedures, training content, training exams
- Partnering with frontline leaders to support training on the Pleating processes, provide coaching, assist with certification assessments, assess operational flexibility, identify training gaps and assist with training plan development to close identified gaps
- Obtaining input and feedback from DSP Trainer and trainees to regularly assess potential areas of focus and improvement through various tools (focus groups, surveys, etc.)
Who You Are:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Certified Trainer
- Certified Pleating Operator
- 1+ year of pleating experience in DSP
- Demonstrate social capacity and positive attitude/personality to be able to effectively handle different training modalities with various sized groups
- Demonstrate ability to mentor, coach & motivate different personality types of varying skill levels
- Genuine enjoyment of training/teaching, High ability to work under own initiative
- Demonstrate excellent documentation, communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, MS Word
- Attention to detail, organization, and time management skills
- Working knowledge of My Learning, ManGo, cGMP and GDP
- Experience in facilitating change, to quickly adapt to changing priorities and to positively lead others through change
- Experience in both Main Room/Opti Pleating and Express Pleating Operations (i.e. ultrasonic and thermal seaming, testing, ovens, pack cutting, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of overall DSP process (Lamination through Finished Goods)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.