Show All Results
IT HR Business Architect (all genders)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
You´re passionate about shaping the future environment of our Human Resources Function and the newest applications? Do You like to work as a link between HR function and IT and love to align and design HR application landscape?
In this role you are accountable to plan, manage & actively support the HR data governance on a global project level. You will support the evolution of the global IT HR landscape striving for efficiency in operations, data contingency & stringency.
You will drive the continuous innovation with digital trends of our global HR IT landscape. You screen the market and as well vendor roadmaps looking for improvements for efficient HR operations and appealing user experiences for the employees and managers. You will be responsible to influence the short and long-term HR IT roadmaps. Based on your good communication skills you will drive the communication & consensus of relevant HR partners.
Who you are:
- 5-7 years experience in HR IT solutions architecture with consulting background.
- IT HR Project Management background needed
- Study to university degree level
- Excellent & deep expertise in HR applications (SAP Success Factors, SAP HCM onPrem, CoreHR, Talent Management, Workforce Planning and Analytics, Payroll, T&A)
- Clear communication skills, with essential business English at negotiation level
- Interest in key trends of IT & HR
- Ability to capture & translate complex business requirements into actionable solutions
- Demonstrated experience in creating functional design documents
- Experience working with third-party vendors
- Experience in identifying HR-IT process improvements
- Strong in conceptual work, analytical & problem-solving attitude
- Experienced working in global teams
- Comfortable with ambiguity
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com