Show All Results
Head of Sourcing Capital Investment Semiconductor Materials (all genders)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role: You are responsible for leading technical investment sourcing initiatives with business partners from the Electronics’ Semiconductor Materials Business Unit with an overarching global focus while most technical investments are happening in Korea, Taiwan and the USA. As a key link between internal stakeholder groups and external suppliers, you are accountable for understanding key business drivers and ensuring that value to the business is being maximized by getting the right suppliers and customized solutions for our company. You will develop integrated strategies, guideline frameworks, sustainable cost and value improvement processes, and transparent spend/value reporting.You will conduct internal and external spend and market analyses, identify opportunities, develop category strategies, lead sourcing teams, conduct tenders, negotiate overarching contracts and manage key supplier relationships.On top, you will be the business partner of the global Semiconductor Materials Engineering Team. You will be a member of the Corporate Capital Investment Sourcing leadership team and strongly collaborate with everybody in the Capital Investment Sourcing “Family” worldwide.
The position can be located world-wide.
Who you are:
- Master’s degree
- >10 years of experience in strategic sourcing within difficult stakeholder landscapes
- Strategy development experience in complex landscapes
- Build and manage internal stakeholder relationships and satisfaction for critical categories, understanding business requirements as input into enterprise-wide sourcing efforts
- Proven ability to manage change, ability to work across boundaries and borders, and strong decision making.
- High proficiency in coordination, delegation and prioritization
- Excellent communicator/negotiator, politically persuasive, demonstrated skills in collaboration.
- Intercultural experiences, especially for USA and East Asia
- Availability to internationally travel at up to 20%
- Flexibility to accommodate regular meetings in the following time zones: US East Coast, Korea and Taiwan (other time zones may be required sometimes)
- fluent in English (written and spoken)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com