Show All Results
Senior Fullstack JAVA, REACT, REACT JS Developer f/m
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As a reference expert, you are involved in the development of products and software components for our Biocontinuum ™ platform. You will join a team of talented software and automation engineers contributing to digital innovation and transformation projects. You design, develop and deploy highly scalable fullstack components and backend micro-services based on distributed systems using Java and React / ReactJS.
As a Senior Developer, you are fully empowered and you work with the Leader of your team, the Team Architect, and the Product Owner to understand the problem and propose creative solutions, which you then ensure the design and implementation. You bring your expertise to deliver built-in quality in the most efficient way possible. You share and apply your knowledge and skills in programming software components that run in a microservices architecture. You also ensure that your code is sufficiently covered by the required automated tests. You solve complex analytical problems independently or in collaboration with members of your team. You participate in code and design reviews with the Scrum teams. You work with geographically distributed teams while maintaining high standards in terms of collaboration and communication.
Learn more about Biocontinuum ™ on https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_9NJzkhXS8Kf739AqrqFxPvz4PaRJCCH
Who you are :
• Diploma in computer sciences (Bachelor / Master / Engineering school)
• Experienced developer, demonstrating a full-stack capacity: Java, React / ReactJS preferably or AngularJS
• Knowledge of JUnit, testNg, Mockito unit testing frameworks
• Good knowledge of modeling languages such as UML, design patterns, or MCD, to design, communicate and correctly document developments
• Knowledge of DevOps, monitoring, and CI / CD practices
• A minimum of 7 years of experience, in developing backend features and distributed highly scalable web applications, as well as modern APIs, including RESTful APIs, and the development of micro-services
• Knowledge of professional best practices such as coding standards, code reviews, source control, full software development lifecycle management, build processes, testing, and operations
• Experienced with Agile methods, and proven ability to work in a team
• You feel ready to learn English if you do not already have enough command of the language in your opinion
• Finally, you are a very good team member and problem solver, whose ability to work in collaboration with others, to think, discover key problems, troubleshoot, recommend and implement solutions, is well established.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com