Show All Results
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
As the Distribution Analyst for MilliporeSigma, your role will be to collaborate with colleagues to devise innovative solutions to customer problems and contribute to Global Operations process improvement through strategic thinking, critical thinking, and analysis.
- Establish and maintain project management process, tools and techniques
- Work closely with regional and global counterparts to formulate and implement best business practice models
- Develop new business strategies around NA Operations with a concentration in Logistics & Distribution Systems Alignment
- Conduct data analysis to support projects in the domains of strategic development for logistics and distribution functions (i.e., Third Party Logistics Partners, Acquisition integrations, warehouse, and logistics automation
- Develop and maintain cost estimates, forecasts, and cost models
- Standardize global practices within Distribution facilities (in-house or outsourced) and any acquisition integration activities
- Domestic and International travel up to 10%
Who You Are:
- BA/BS degree in business administration, transportation logistics or other discipline
- 2+ years of experience in project management
- 8+ years of logistics and transportation experience in a regulated global medical device or technology manufacturing environment
- PMP Certification
- Demonstrated understanding of the business and key market drivers that have an impact on Distribution as well as other related functions
- Strong track record as a change agent and innovator in developing and deploying new strategies, business practices and technologies as well as influencing others in embracing the need for change
- Demonstrated ability to understand global, strategic objectives and identify key priorities
- Proficient in developing and delivering high-quality presentations to all levels of the organization
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in global environment
- Willingness to take initiative and responsibility, work independently and master new tasks quickly
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- Demonstrated commitment to achieving outstanding results
- Experience and training in Lean Six Sigma
- Experience in SAP and reporting
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
Curious? Chat with one of our curious minds on our interactive Q&A platform and catch a glimpse of our people, values, and culture. You can also apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of NYC, Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company’s COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.