Show All Results
Senior Quality Engineer
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
As a key member of the Quality Engineering team within the Quality Operations organization, lead and support activities specific to Customer Inquiries, Customer Projects, and Quality Excellence.
- Support customer inquiries specific to Danvers Quality.
- Collaborate with Quality Services to develop appropriate content for standard inquiries
- Provide support to customers during their regulatory audits (FDA or other) upon request.
- Be the Sterilization subject matter expert in the Danvers Quality organization
- Perform data analytics to drive customer focused projects (external customer)
- Support or lead customer collaboration projects (external customers)
- Potential travel up to 25%
Center of Excellence:
- Support product transfer activities and ongoing Quality operations to new China and France manufacturing facility
Who You Are:
- Bachelors of Science degree in Engineering, Life Sciences, or related field
- Minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience.
- Biotechnology, Medical Device, or Life Science industry experience highly preferred.
- Sterilization expertise preferred
- Solid Project Management and presentation skills
- Risk assessment/ root-cause analysis experience.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment
- Ability to interact effectively with both internal and external customers.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Our Benefits - https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/benefits.html
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you are a resident of a Connecticut, Colorado or New York City, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.