Show All Results
CX-Expert (all genders)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Customer Experience (CX) Expert (all genders) for the Process Solutions Digital Demand Generation organization is responsible for collaborating across Process Solutions Marketing Communications teams to evaluate and determine high value customer personas as part of our digital strategy initiatives. The CX Expert has the ability to understand a customer-centric approach and uses it to build and sustaining personas for our high value customer sets including an understanding of Lifetime Customer Value (CLV) for each. Additionally, this person will be responsible for building and sustaining Customer Journey Maps to define and document how the personas engage with our up-funnel online and offline content; both to be used in all functions of the global, multichannel approach in partnership with Process Solutions Marketing Communications & the greater Life Science eBusiness organization.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communications or similar
- 3+ years in a Customer Experience Specialist/Expert Role
- Outstanding analytical skills with excellent attention to details
- Strong understanding and expertise with Google Analytics
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Strong knowledge of customer experience/persona/customer journey mapping best practices
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong ability to work in a global environment
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com