A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Statistica Technical Expert !
Are you looking for an excitement career ?
We do have an excellent opportunity with one of the product based Pharmaceutical company.
SDM and DH Technical Expert:
We are looking out for a candidate who has a min of 3-7 years of experience in STATISTICA Application.
We need someone who is responsible for Design, develop, test, document and deliver the Business requirements related to Statistica Workflows.
- Knowledgeable in Statistica Workspaces, Data Configurations, Analysis Configurations, Oracle Databases & Windows architecture. Responsible for solving problems different existing STATISTICA Workflows. Assemble large and complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements. Building and optimizing data pipelines, architectures, and data sets.
- Working with Big data Ecosystem like (MapReduce, Hive, Spark, Oozie, Kafka and Any NoSQL databases). Experience in Unix/Linux shell scripting. Experience working with large data sets in distributed computing to perform Extensive parallel processing which Gives to build analytics pipeline.
- Responsible for Application deployment, upgrade, Enhancements, Hotfix implementations as and when required. Responsible for delivery of various ITSM services like Incident Management, problem Management, Change and Release management etc.
- Experienced in new implementation and upgrade projects from requirement gathering stage to qualification and final delivery. Understanding of various Data interfaces OSI PI, MES, SAP, LIMS system. Identify, design and implement internal process improvements.
- Autonomous review and clarification of business requirements before implementation, creation, and documentation of technical design/entity-relationship including alignment with collaborators. Deliver & Maintain Services adhering.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com