Show All Results
Business Planning Manager, Process Solutions / Life Science (Tokyo)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Position title: Business Planning Manager, Process Solutions
Work location: Tokyo
Org Unit: LS-PS Commercial
Report to: Head of Process Solutions Japan
Direct reports: 0 (Single contributor)
The Business of Process Solutions
Process Solutions (as part of our Life Science sector) provides B2B services to life science industry customers including biopharma, pharma, and diagnostic etc..
Our products and solutions support customers through R&D to manufacturing.
(e.g. filters, bioreactor, chromatography, Single-use, CDMO service, biological safety service and chemicals for biopharma process)
Business Planning Manager will support Head of Process Solution Japan on below main objectives.
3 mains objectives
- Market analysis and strategy development:
- Japan strategy development, annual plan and 5 years plan
- Market assessment by applications, in close collaboration with relevant stakeholders
- New market/application trends analysis
- Commercial Execution initiatives:
- Performance management (KPIs monitoring)
- Sales channel management
(including e-commerce, digital, data analytics)
- Drive project implementation and executions of selected initiatives across PS Japan organizations
- Commercial Operations:
- Direct responsibility for meeting/activities objectives and agendas
- Support sales data and information analysis
- Collaborate with controller for financial analysis/KPIs for the region
Who you are:
With strong interpersonal skills and ability to work efficiently. Able to navigate uncertainty and work independently, proactively take initiative. High technical skills of MS Office, Web surfing, ERP and digital oriented. Ability to quickly catch up with company structure and policies.
Required experiences and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or above, MBA nice to have.
- 7+ years of work experience in Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Life Science segments, or in business analysis & planning function.
- Experience in commercial function and matrix organization.
- Superior analytical skills with ability in drafting management level analyses/presentations (strong in excel and ppt.)
- Fluent in Japanese and English. Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal.
- Strong project management skills
- Good stakeholder management and negotiation skills
Recruiting Contact: Fang Liu
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com