Show All Results
SAP Basis Administrator Specialist (all genders)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role: You are part of a global team that operates SAP systems on different platforms and databases. Latest HANA “state of the art technology” systems, a reward driven culture and a modern work environment will give you the opportunity to grow as a valuable part of our international team. You install, operate, upgrade and maintain complex SAP landscapes which range from SAP ERP landscapes, SAP BW Landscapes, Business Objects systems, SAP MDM, SAP HR to SAP SRM and Solution Manager systems. Your tasks will include performance tuning, disaster recovery planning / testing, problem analysis and resolution and life cycle management. This includes the implementation and support for 3rd Party applications that may work as an extension of the SAP applications landscape, e.g. Archiving/DMS, Interface Monitoring, Audit-Tools, etc. You will actively participate in global strategic SAP projects and supporting global project teams, to plan-build-run. You are a self-motivated person with a strong mix of technical and communication skills and the ability to get things done. You can methodically analyze and resolve issues as well as help drive success as part of an international team. You are organized and can plan, schedule and coordinate work assignments to meet agreed target dates.
Who you are:
- University degree (MA/BA) in computer science or comparable expertise
- Minimum of 8+ years working experience in SAP Basis Administration experience of technology stack for SAP Enterprise Core Component (ECC), Business Intelligence (BI/BW), Enterprise Portal (EP), SLD, Process Integration (XI /PI/PO), SAP CRM, SAP SRM, MDM, Web Dispatcher, CUA and Solution Manager
- Strong database systems skills on SAP HANA, SAP ASE and ORACLE
- Good UNIX, LINUX and Windows operating system skills
- ITIL knowledge, certification of advantage
- Disciplined to work in Compliance and GxP regulated landscapes
- Excellent team player, highly motivated to work in an international team
- Flexibility to work off hours and provide on call support for critical business processes and projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in German and English required
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com