Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- You are responsible for defining the specifications of the ERP systems and related applications with respect to global business processes mainly in the project systems area
- Project Systems driven processes in order to cover the full scope of Enterprise Asset Management.
- This includes intercompany service processes for maintenance and projects. Therefore, CS knowledge would be eligible.
- You will develop concepts independently for system-dependent processes, optimize these with respect to best practices and SAP standards, and thereby affect a standardization of processes and applications. One of your main responsibilities is the proper documentation of the systems specifications - including the user requirements, authorization specifications and test forms.
- It will be your responsibility to define test cases and test scripts in order to ensure the proper operation of global SAP templates in PS area.
- It is you who will facilitate and coordinate the communication of all relevant participants in this context. In addition, you will support rollout projects cross all geographies, which could be your main activity depending on phases of our different ERP programs.
- You will also serve as the specialist contact for consultants and programmers.
- You will analyze and comment on change requests from subsidiaries and evaluate these from a mainly process-orientated standpoint to facilitate the decision-making process by the Business Process Owner.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Experience of at least 6+ years
- Expertise in PS, PPM integration points with FICO, CATS, HCM, MM and others
- Strong knowledge of Capital Investment project concepts, Customer Projects and configuration.
- Minimum 5 years of implementation projects in SAP PS , PPM and IM projects.
- Minimum of 2 full cycle implementations experience in SAP PS and PPM
- A bachelor's degree in Technology (B.E/B.Tech) or Science (B.Sc/M.Sc)
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to lead a team and achieve organizational goals
- Ability to work with teams across the globe
- Ability to collaborate with multiple internal teams
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com