Show All Results
Digital Excellence Champion
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
Your role: you will work within the Commercial Operations Team and your mission is to promote the digital transformation of the Company focusing on adding value to the business and corporate positioning. You will participate in the design of the digital marketing strategy and corporate positioning. You will implement specific initiatives in the established key channels. You will measure the impact of all activities carried out on digital channels and define standard metrics to allow the assessment of the impacts. You will integrate multi-channel metrics in the company's business reports. You will work in transversal projects with IT, Communication, Innovation, Marketing and Sales departments.
Who you are:
- You have a University Degree, Master in e-Business or Marketing preferred.
- You have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a similar role, working within digital environments and in planning and managing multichannel projects.
- You have experience in the creation, implementation and monitoring of multichannel digital projects.
- You have a strong knowledge of content marketing, social media marketing, and monitoring and analysis of results.
- You have strong knowledge of the most common digital tools and platforms.
- You have notable knowledge in multichannel action analysis through digital and BI analytical tools.
- You are fluent in English.
Role: Expert 2
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com