Show All Results
Industrial Customer Business Controller (all genders)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: You are the principal financial advisor and partner related to our Industrial Customer Business. You provide financial decision support on all kinds of financial evaluations related to our partnerships and CMO activities within Global Healthcare Operations. You will manage all areas of financial support, including but not limited to cost evaluation & simulations, business case elaboration and will ensure our financial ambitions are reflected in contractual terms. Further, you proactively identify and communicate areas of improvement and ensure best practices are reapplied. You interact effectively within a matrix organization and maintain effective lateral communication and coordination across functions to ensure end to end financial consideration. In close collaboration within a cross functional team, you will represent the Group during negotiations with partners and customers.
This role reports directly to the Head of Controlling of Global Biotech Manufacturing and is based in Darmstadt.
Who you are:
- University Degree in accounting, economics, or business administration
- 10y+ Controlling experience in an international company
- Manufacturing Controlling with deep understanding of standard costing (SAP)
- Large experience in negotiations & elaboration of contracts
- Track record in cost evaluation & business cases & decision support
- Proven ability to challenge Business Partners while maintaining good working relationships
- Strong professional English communication skills to interact with customers & partners
- Interaction with customers & colleagues will require occasional international travels
- Fluent in English
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com