Show All Results
(Senior) HR Consultant (all genders)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: An exciting opportunity to act as Senior HR Consultant. In this role you will be working closely with our internal clients on a wide range of national and international, cross-functional and company-wide projects (e.g. M&A, Divestures, Organizational Development, Change Initiatives, …). You will be consulting all management levels and supporting them in developing strategies and tailor-made people solutions to solve challenging business problems. By deploying consulting excellence you will contribute to the company’s long-term success and actively shaping the People Dimension of the company. Our HR consulting projects span different areas & regions of our company: Typically, you will be working in small teams running consulting activities such as Project Management, Process Optimization, and Concept & Strategy Development. You will be supporting and/or managing projects from conceptualization to implementation and driving change throughout the organization. Given our size and collaborative culture, you will be working in very flat, project-driven team structures on up to three projects at the same time.
Who you are:
Bachelor’s degree; Master’s degree and/or advanced professional degree preferred (e.g., MBA, PhD, etc.)
- Minimum 5-8 years’ experience within HR functions
- Proven track record of managing/leading national and international HR projects
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- CAPM certified
- Exceptional quantitative, analytical and conceptual problem-solving skills combined with outstanding business acumen
- Empowering team player with a proactive, self-motivated work approach
- Ability to cope under pressure and work with ambiguity
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in the organization
- Good collaboration with different stakeholders at senior executive level
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing (in English, additional language is a plus)
- Willingness to travel (up to 15%)
- Fluent in English
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com