Show All Results
Data Quality & Readiness Lead
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Our new colleague will support the Digital and Data Management Data Governance and Analytics team within the organization by using a collaborative, hands on, analytical problem solving based approach to identify and execute key objectives to align our sites around the globe to a single data model. This Coordinator will work cross-functionally with colleagues from the supply chain, product management and ERP implementation teams to develop and deploy best practices and data cleansing activities for all Life Science sites.
- Align existing business data practices to our future data model where applicable.
- Support data cleansing initiatives in various sites around the world with and beyond our sector ERP deployment.
- Define specific KPIs and trends to be reported on a predetermined basis
- Perform Data Validation and Investigation of data inconsistencies reported across the system landscape.
- Facilitate the transition of data across various systems, reports, and databases into a centralized repository to meet stakeholder usability requirements.
- Support master data analysis projects and provide training to users as required
- Support operational excellence initiatives in alignment with the Digital and Data Management objectives driving continuous improvement
- Support key business projects identified by stakeholder partners
- Educate our partners in the respective business domains and functions on data governance - data quality, compliance, security and privacy.
Who You Are
- Master’s degree in Business (Quality/Operations/Product Management/Sales), IS, Data Analytics or related field
- 5+ years’ experience in data analysis, master data and quality process improvement projects
- Experience in various data preparation, migration, load and maintenance processes/methods and knowledge of SAP MD
- Participated or led large scale projects demonstrating leadership, proactivity and change management
- Experience in the life science, pharmaceutical or biotech industry preferred
- Proficiency and analytics use in Excel, Access, SAP BI/BW, Cloud Based Analytics and/or Tableau
- Master data maintenance, control and management processes/methods and SAP MD
- Ability to function in matrixed environment and strong interpersonal skills
- We are seeking a passionate, creative, self motivated, detail and solution oriented professional to join our Data Governance and Analytics team
- Available to Travel – not more than 20%
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.