Show All Results
Senior Engineer Automation and Controls (all genders) 1
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Reporting to the Head of Digitalization your responsibilities will include to Design, develop, instal and test PCL and control software projects. Actively lead new site implementations and current site enhancements, in collaboration with global IT, Validation, and Quality colleagues.
Lead the process of combining business process and system functions into working solutions to meet business needs. In collaboration with global validation, quality and affected manufacturing sites, actively gather and document global system requirements and manage related validation documentation.
Manage and align system roadmaps with all manufacturing clusters, including potential interfaces with adjacent systems.
Organize and manage functional process review and improvements, work as a liaison with IT to recommend and implement potential solutions.
Trains subject matter experts in the use of new functionalities and updated system configurations. Develop and manage the site automation/controls network infrastructure and make improvements to ensure it is reliable and robust for the present needs and for the sites long term future.
Full time/part time possibility
Who you are:
- BEng degree in electrical automation engineering or equivalent, with particular emphasis in the automation discipline
- 10+ years industry experience in an FDA or GMP environment as an automation controls engineer
- Excellent awareness and experience in relation to Quality and Health, Environment and Safety
- 5+ years leading in a matrix environment of a multi-national company
- In depth knowledge of automation network protocols including EtherNet IP, DeviceNet, ControlNet, Modbus and Profibus
- Excellent problem solving and analytical ability
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com