Show All Results
Head of Digital and Data Security (all genders)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Head of OT-Cybersecurity (all genders) is responsible to drive, coordinate and govern all business related Operations Technology (OT) security activities for our Healthcare Business, in order to enable secure and compliant data, software systems, networks, server rooms and data centers.
You will drive delivery of security solutions, to enable organization structures and people to manage OT security by applying cybersecurity controls to prevent, manage, monitor, analyze and predict / address risks for attacks and intrusions. They should conduct counteractive protocols and report incidents, along with examining and evaluating security strategies and defenses. You also create new defensive systems and protocols in close partnership with the business functions, OT Automation teams in Engineering, Healthcare IT and Group Cybersecurity. Within this responsibility, the role reports to the Global Head of Digital and Data, Healthcare (HDD). You will represent HDD, in a matrix organization, in definition of the corporate-wide OT security strategies, policies, and tools. The position has strong connection to IT Functions but even more to the teams managing OT assets. The Head of OT-Cybersecurity (all genders) is fundamental within the overall IT/OT ecosystem acting as a connection bridge between functions providing overall OT security governance, education, and IT infrastructure solutions.
- Drive implementation of the OT security risk management process within the company
- Align with relevant stakeholders and corporate security on the risk level and exposure
- Develop a holistic plan for OT security for the Healthcare Business and drive its implementation considering the effort at agreed risk
- Define OT cybersecurity governance and operating model for HC, support definition of corporate OT security standards and policies, and collaborate with all Healthcare Functions to ensure all defined controls and measures are implemented and managed
- Foster OT Cybersecurity as part of the Business mindset by implementing a cybersecurity by-design culture into Business decisions
- Participate and support major OT security incident handling in accordance with defined processes
- Periodically benchmark externally on OT cybersecurity systems & measures across the industry and share outcome with internal collaboration partners
Who You are:
- Master’s degree or certification in industrial automation, computer sciences and/or information security (or equivalent)
- A minimum of 10 years of experience within Manufacturing Environment/Automation and Robotics and 5 years in OT Cybersecurity
- Information Security certifications such as CISM, GICSP, ISA/IEC 62443, CISSP (or equivalent)
- Good knowledge of industry leading Cybersecurity standards and groups: ISA, IEC, ISO, NIST, Namur, ENISA, BSI, and other Critical Infrastructure and Essential Services requirements
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical environment and related cGMP guidelines and regulations
- Ability to develop long term visions and strategies, then turn it into execution plan
- Multicultural experience, fluent in English and at least one additional language
- Strong collaboration skills in experiences in successful management in a matrix organization across different functions and countries
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com