Show All Results
L&D Service Delivery Analyst
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Handle and manage all training tasks with an empowered behavior ensuring quality throughout all delivery tasks as well as aiming customer satisfaction. Commitment with Merck and L&D Value Stream values and strategies on operational excellence and continuous process improvement. Support in annual L&D cycle, and transactional tasks for learning operations prior, during, and post trainings.
- Responsible for supporting day to day HR Learning Administrator activities with the highest level of customer service.
- Uses HR services technology to complete daily work (e.g. SAP SuccessFactors)
- Proactively strives for improvement/optimization of processes within service delivery scope
- Manage all relevant KPIs for business support and for audit purposes
- Be analytic and able to translate data into strategic summary
- Performs additional duties as assigned
- Manage all training logistic and analysis as well as regional program when applicable
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com