Show All Results
Global Head Cash application
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Cash application includes responsibilities and operational management of all incoming payments, applications, accounting and reconciliations.
The scope consists of:
- Matching incoming 3rd party payments
- Account maintenance for customer accounts
- Follow up on unapplied cash with Customer Service.
- Ensuring Internal controls are executed
- Audit of cash application processes
- Lead Team (Manila) and drive standardization and harmonization globally.
- Ensure that all critical day to-day, month end activities and reporting deadlines of the department are completed timely.
- Cultivate customer centric team behavior and deliver outstanding customer service.
- Drive best in class processes through identification of process improvement initiatives.
- Develop highly skilled and cross trained team with formal back up process.
- Deliver on all KPIs with major focus on compliance and controls.
- Promote structured employee development programs and team building initiatives.
- Foster strong partnership with customers based on quality, compliance and trust.
- Develop strong relationships with customers, Customer Service, and other internal departments.
- Ensure internal controls and audit requests are executed on time in best quality
- Drive all aspects of the department both in process and people management.
- Support all related ERP change requests & manage key user activities as needed
- Drive strategic workforce planning – including language skills.
- Develop performance delivery mindset within the organization – integrating KPIs in daily work.
The leadership and professionalism of this position is fundamental to the success of the organization. The individual must exhibit outstanding leadership skills, extreme customer focus and ability to drive team to outstanding results and superior customer service. The individual must have a positive attitude, be a true partner to stakeholders, and will be responsible to manage a team working in all shifts.
This position is responsible for identification of significant process improvement opportunities to drive benefits to the customers. Special projects will be assigned based on company need and are usually created to support unforeseen company initiatives, migration waves, and ERP roll outs.
Scope of People Responsibility:
As a trainer and mentor, the ideal candidate should be able to instill positive and productive attitudes in less experienced employees. Critical to success is the ability to diffuse employee issues, react and resolve in the most optimal fashion. The individual must possess the ability to discuss matters professionally and factually with employees and have respectful, cooperative and fair interactions at all times. As a manager the person must challenge the team by setting stretch targets in order to drive performance and motivate others to become change agents who promote the implementation of changes.
Who You Are:
- Job specific Competencies & Skills:
- Senior leadership presence.
- Process improvement focused.
- Excellent level of knowledge of Excel spreadsheets.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills and experience.
- Strong trouble shooting skills with the ability to resolve operational and systemic problems.
- Willingness to assist and teach others.
- Willingness to take on additional responsibility as company grows.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Willing to work in all shifts
- Ability to solve extremely complex problems in an efficient manner.
- Ability to detect problems for other employees and educate those employees on best practices in dealing with the problems.
This position will require functional knowledge that includes:
- Deep knowledge in cash application
- SAP experience, especially FI/CO is mandatory.
- Dispute resolution skills.
- Conflict management skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Ability to utilize desktop tools (Word, Excel,) effectively.
- Understanding of the impact and implications transaction processing has on other reporting functionality within the organization.
- Proven management skills.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com