Show All Results
Chemistry Scientific Advisor / English & Nordic language (M/F)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Biosciences or Chemistry Scientific Advisor, to join our leading Life Science company, as part of the Technical Services team. Technical support represents a key feature of our offering to customers. As a specialist in Life Science within our multidisciplinary Team, you will help in unpuzzling scientific challenges and answer highly technical product and application questions for our range of Biology or Chemistry products. You will support our customers and sales engineers on technical inquiries, protocol optimisation and complaints. As a contribution to our growing business you will qualify leads and cross-sell opportunities from incoming customers' calls and / or promotional activities. You will also provide training on your area of expertise to the Technical Service team.
Permanent contract based in Molsheim (67) - FR or Poole - UK
Who you are:
- You must have a Masters’ Degree in a Biosciences discipline: either Biology or Chemistry are highly desirable (PhD level would be preferred)
- Fully competent experience within a relevant laboratory is essential, preferably within research / development
- Fluent English is mandatory, as well as one other European language being a plus e.g. German, Swedish, Danish or any other European language.
- High listening and communication skills is a must
- Experience working in a Customer service environment would be an advantage
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.