Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Responsible for new products transferring, technical improvement such as site expansion project management, SU new products transferring in, material localization, new process & equipment design, installation, validation & qualification, technical improvement to support site business growth and new products commercial launch.
- Be in charge of new project management to ensure project each milestone on time with high quality and project cost within budget.
- Be responsible for new product technical related such as readiness of Drawing/BOM/TP, SOP/work instruction development, manufacturing data in SAP system, new products design and validation, employee technical training & qualification, etc.
- Timely Technical Transfer of SU bags such as wave 3, mixer bags from Danvers to support meeting production & customer demand needs
- Initiate continuous improvement projects to drive cost saving, quality improvement such as new equipment development, current process/equipment upgrading, automation, etc.
- Responsible for assuring compliances to all regulatory requirements no matter for project phase new products transferring in or new process/equipment development – ISO, EHS, etc.
- Work with PSM & quality team for raw material localization, key supplier development & maintain relationship to improve material quality standard, reduce cost & delivery lead time
- As project contact window, ensure good communication within site function team, giving site, commercial and other supporting function.
- Lead some of key quality improvement program such as Raw material quality improvement, quality standard alignment between Danvers, Wuxi site and Customers
- Support plant-wide strategic plan programs and activities.
- Other assigned tasks which are required by site leader
Who you are:
- Requires a B.S. or equivalent, preferably in a material science and engineering, mechanical engineering， 8-10 years’ experience in technical or manufacturing process in pharmaceutical, biotechnology, or comparable environment.
- Technical & Professional Knowledge:
1. Rich experience in new products transferring in, project management, process technical improvement, material localization etc.
2.Good communication and interpersonal skill
3. Lean six sigma knowledge & experience, continuous improvement mindset.
4. GMP and product design knowledge
Functional Area: Manufacturing
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com