Show All Results
T&A specialist with French
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As T&A Specialist with French, you will be supporting daily time & attendance (and payroll) processes and data entry/corrections transactions. Your scope of duties will include resolving problems and recommends solutions, ensuring the information validity of employee population data and records. In addition, you will be responsible for monitor record keeping and data entry procedures, updating procedures as necessary to achieve optimal operational efficiency. Furthermore, you will be responsible for the accurate data entry of T&A / Payroll information for all employees; processing and monitoring data changes. Moreover, you will handle responding to inquiries and/or routes inquiries to the appropriate resources, proactively striving for improvement/ optimization of processes within realm of responsibility. You will manage a new configuration setting due to a new work schedule, labor agreement (including testing).
Who you are:
• Fluent in French and English
• Min. 3 years of experience in French Payroll area
• French T&A usage experience (ideally Pleiades or eTemptation)
• Basic knowledge about French labor law (especially anything related to the working time, leave of absence…)
• Exceptional customer service skills, with ability to anticipate customer needs and provide them with relevant information in a timely and proactive manner
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, critical thinking, organizational skills
• Ability to work in a matrix environment and build strong partnerships with peers, business partners and customers
• Proven ability to multitask and organize time efficiently by prioritizing work and concentrating on key tasks
• Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization.
• Demonstrated focus on results
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.