Show All Results
Neurology Brand Manager
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Please note this advertisement is for a 12-month fixed term contract role.
Your role: As Neurology Brand Manager you will lead on developing the marketing strategy and leading the implementation of the marketing plan for our established multiple sclerosis brand. You will focus on effective tactical implementation of the plan and measuring performance to adapt the plan as needed, to maximise results. In this role you will be responsible for gathering information and analyses to generate a deep understanding of the customer, brand, disease area, market and competitive environment.
You will be responsible for developing UK & ROI brand strategy and goals aligned with the global brand vision and clearly communicating the strategic imperatives to ensure alignment across the business. You will be accountable for building and implementing a cohesive and innovative multi-channel tactical plan, making appropriate resourcing decisions (with a focus on digital innovation) to maximise return on investment. You will develop effective stakeholder mapping and define a segmentation strategy to optimise engagement and drive strategic partnerships with individuals and organisations.
Your ability to work collaboratively with a cross-functional team of local, regional and global stakeholders is a critical success factor in this role. In addition to your core brand responsibilities, you will lead key projects and deliverables across multiple sclerosis product portfolio.
Who you are:
- A professional marketing candidate with brand management experience within a pharmaceutical or scientific environment
- A creative marketeer with the ability to lead and inspire a diverse group of stakeholders
- Self-motivated with proven communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong execution ability in marketing with a systematic approach to planning and problem-solving
- Application of scientific understanding and sound knowledge of ABPI and IPHA codes of practice
- Collaborative style of working with others to maximise stakeholder alignment
- Experience in brand plan development and execution with a strong performance track record
- Demonstrates excellent project management with the ability to meet deadlines and achieve results
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.