Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
We look a MSL that provides medical expert advice to ensure proper development and scientific promotion of new products. Develops medical product information and stays informed on scientific trends and competition. Maintains relationship with target opinion leaders and trains local team in medical topics.
The main responsibilites of this position, are:
1. Lead the medical affairs activities in the field,
2. Consolidate and communicate trends, market insights and unmet needs identified in the field
3. Maintains up-to-date GxP knowledge by internal and external trainings
4. Maintain and demonstrate comprehensive and in-depth scientific TA knowledge when executing assigned tactics
5. Ensure operational excellence by sharing best practices and communicating insights internally, and
6. Develops and implements territory medical plans with assigned HCPs
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com