Show All Results
Senior Program Manager
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
You will manage a single high volume/large program that spans multiple client sites across the globe with testing at multiple PSS sites. You will be accountable to establish and maintain strategic execution and growth plans and align the internal organization around the requirements for the clients. This includes, but is not limited to visibility of project resources and internal constraints, plans and owners to internal delivery issues or constraints, forecast changes and impact to the business, and the health of the relationship with the client. You are accountable for the accurate assembly, analysis and reporting of metrics around client service, quality and communication, both internally and externally. You are responsible for monitoring and closing out assigned projects. You will work with QA, Orders Management, Sales and Lab Directors across sites and divisions to ensure a seamless service across the account.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in a Scientific discipline.
- 6+ years’ experience managing complex business, commercial, or operations projects in Life Science or Pharmaceutical industry.
- Excellent fundamental project management skills: planning, organizing, attention to detail, managing competing priorities, analytical and systems thinking.
- Executes project management skills such as defining project tasks, plans and resource requirements, demonstrating adherence to global PMO practices and templates, e.g. on-boarding, kickoff meeting, communication plan, standardized/template minutes, agenda, timetables, pre-meetings, project plans, scope documents, risk registers/FMEA, Gantt charts, Work Breakdown Structure.
- Action oriented, self-motivated, and highly-organized with a high-level drive for results and perseverance while acting in a professional and positive manner with minimal direction.
- Clear communicator with strong ability to influence and lead a team of diverse stakeholders, including executives.
- Responsible for coordinating, driving, and managing service delivery issues through internal alignment to a solution and timeline with owners and talking points; resulting in an external communication to clients.
- Initiates proactive discussions with external clients and internal stakeholders to align on expectations and develop relationships.
- Assembles and reports metrics around strategy, growth, communication, service, quality and communication for the program and for reporting these both internally and externally to the client. Prepares regular key client performance reports. This includes the maintenance of key analytics and metrics for each project component in their program and making them readily accessible to all stakeholders/investors for that client.
- Project management certificate (PMI or equivalent).
- MBA or post graduate degree.
- Experience with LIMS systems, Microsoft Projects (or equivalent), automated program management tools.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.