Show All Results
Project Analyst Emprove Program
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
At MilliporeSigma the Project Analyst of the Emprove® Team is responsible for coordination, analysis and reporting of key Emprove® processes and projects. These include Emprove® Dossier creation, KPI reporting, Emprove® Suite administration and various improvement and development projects.
As a Project Analyst for the Emprove® Program you will be managing, analyzing and reporting data to support business processes and drive improvements and development. You will be using IT systems and tools and will be exploring and learning new IT skills. The Project Analyst will coordinate complex projects and will be working with a wide range of stakeholders.
This role has the potential for domestic and international travel
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Natural Sciences, Business Administration, Project Management or other discipline with 1+ years’ experience in project management, product management, process improvement or data analysis or a High School Diploma/equivalent with 5+ years’ experience in project management, product management, process improvement or data analysis
- Experience in the Life Science industry
- Project management education, training or certification highly desirable
- Expert level proficiency in common IT systems and tools (e.g. MS Office, MS Project, SAP, SFDC) and ability to learn new IT tools quickly
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, demonstrated high level of attention to detail, and ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.