Show All Results
Associate Manager, eCommerce Mktg Ops
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The eCommerce Marketing Operations team, located in Bengaluru, India is a key part of the global eCommerce Marketing department. The key focus of this team is to build automated and scaled solutions that will enable eCommerce Marketing to become the primary growth driver of the digital business. As such, this team works cross-functionally across all marketing teams (Paid Media, CRO, Email/Marketing Automation, Online Promotions, ABM, etc.), Digital Category Management as well as other teams within and outside the eCommerce organization.
Reporting to the Head of eCommerce Mktg Ops, the Associate Manager will be responsible for developing capability maturity and operational excellence in one or more areas across Conversion Rate Optimization (i.e. website A/B, MVT, Personalization), Marketing Analytics, Email & Marketing Automation, Product Data among others. It’s a great opportunity for someone to get exposure to various aspects of marketing and eCommerce business. If you have a strong foundation in digital marketing and data & analytics, and are looking to grow into leadership roles, this opportunity is a great fit to get you ready to lead teams/functions!
- Develop efficient solutions for executing website A/B, multi-variate testing and personalization efforts at significant scale
- Develop marketing performance dashboards/visualization and provide actionable insights via diagnostic and prescriptive analytics
- Build marketing measurement frameworks and digital analytics business requirements to ensure accuracy of marketing performance data
- Develop and evaluate effectiveness of product data and supporting content along with other digital marketing initiatives in collaboration with product management, marketing as well as other business unit stakeholders
- Design and build product category pages. Categorize chemical, biological, and lab ware products by product type and application as needed
- Implement OKR framework for the eComm Mktg Ops team to ensure team resources and capacity are focused on measurable outcomes critical for eComm success
Key Skills and Experience:
- 8 or more years of relevant experience with minimum 5 years working in hands-on data & analytics roles
- Business consulting experience with project work related to strategic marketing, digital transformation, data & analytics highly preferred
- Experience across MarTech and Data & Analytics platforms
- Data & Analytics: Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Excel, Marketing Mix Modeling, Multi Touch Attribution, Data Management Platform
- Business Intelligence & Reporting: Tableau, Data Studio
- A/B & MVT: VWO, Adobe Target, Optimizely
- Advertising Technology: Search Ads 360, Google Ads, Bing Ads, Google Campaign Manager, Display & Video 360, Amazon, Adobe, Verizon, Facebook/Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn
- Statistical Techniques: Design of Experiments, Randomization – Test vs Control set, Significance Testing, Confidence Intervals
- Social Analytics: Sprinklr, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter
- Statistical Packages: SAS, SPSS, R
- Web Content: AEM
- Strong understanding of website development processes and database publishing
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated, with the ability to lead projects proactively
- Meticulous attention to detail, with an overall passion for continual improvement
- Innovative and creative, with a logical and methodical approach to problem solving
- Credible and articulate, with excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word and in writing clearly and concisely
- Ability to think in such a way as to produce a new concept or idea and to make decisions or take actions to solve a problem or reach a goal
- Ability to be internally inspired to perform a task to the best of one’s ability using his or her own drive or initiative and to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Engineering, Mathematics or related field. MS, MBA or Ph.D. in similar fields is a plus
Degree(s) in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biology or related field is a bonus
Location : Bangalore (Electronics City)
Shift Timings : 1.30 to 10.30 pm
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.