Show All Results
Manufacturing Technician 1
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The Manufacturing Technician 1 position will work in a cleanroom environment and adhere to cGMP batch records and SOPs to support the manufacturing of viral vector products. Employees will support projects in conjunction with other GMP Manufacturing personnel (Leads, Supervisors, Managers). Employees are expected to prepare suites for manufacturing, to document deviations, and to operate in a safe and compliant manner.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry, Biology or related science OR High School Diploma or GED and 4+ years of GMP or manufacturing work experience.
- 2+ years of Biology and/or Chemistry
- 3+ years of desk top computers and technical equipment, ideally MS Office
- Experience with preparation of production or clean rooms
- Experience with cGMP/GDP concepts and SOPs
- Experience with transport of Buffers/Media and Materials throughout the Cleanroom Facility
- Experience with Sterile Cell Culture and Aseptic Operations in a BSC
- Experience with Media and Buffer preparation
- Experience with Sterile Filtration
- Experience with performing Vial Inspection of Final Product
- Experience with preparation of Tubing Assembly and use of the Autoclave
- Experience with Sterile Filling
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.