Show All Results
Main job responsibilities:
• Executive to coordinate the end-to end supply chain process.
• Raw materials planning, and inventory management based on rolling forecast to fulfill customer orders. Including purchase order, stock replenishment, inbound shipment monitor, and issues follow up with vendors to support daily business activity
• Manage changes in the supply and demand, respond to these changes in demand and solving any supply chain problems that arise.
• Regularly host S&OP with cross functions and across sites, assure strong alignment with business and follow up pending items.
• Optimize forecast accuracy, optimize inventory management to assure high customer service level. (on-time & in-full)
• Support or lead continuous improvement project in Supply Chain.
• lead teams in the implementation of process improvement
• Coordinate with cross-functions to ensure smooth production activities
• Drive suppliers to improve material planning process and achieve objectives