Show All Results
Director of CDMO Strategy f/m
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Our Manufacturing Services offering has been growing rapidly over the last 5 years. As part of one of the Process Solutions key strategic pillars, we are looking to ensure the long-term growth of the business. We have a new role as the Director of CDMO Strategy to help us define the expansion roadmap and future growth strategy. As the Director of CDMO Strategy, you will manage different projects and sub-projects related to CDMO manufacturing services within Process Solutions. You will support all current and future strategic initiatives and be responsible for the strategic financial activities. You will provide strategic planning direction through significant interaction with business leadership, serving as an advisor and thought partner by challenging conventional wisdom and approaches. Additional responsibilities will be the creation of business cases, financial modelling, strategic financial planning, etc. You will use your strategic thinking ability to see the current and future business within a broader context. You will quickly synthesize implications and growth opportunities for the business to both internal and external audiences. You will need to stay up to date on technical and scientific details of biopharmaceutical manufacturing and be seen as a thought leader in the industry.
Position can be also located in Martillac (near Bordeaux)
Who you are:
- BS degree 10+ years’ experience, MS degree 5+ years’ experience, PhD 3+ years’ experience (in Business and/or Science)
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Strategy or Management Consulting ideally in the Life Sciences industry
- Understanding of new technologies and trends in the biopharmaceutical industry
- Ability to think critically and analytically about all business problems
- Strong experience with financial modeling (i.e. creating business cases, revenue forecast, etc.)
- Strong communication across different management levels to foster collaboration, drive alignment, and achieve results
- Global travel up to 20%
- Ability to speak German, French, or other languages is a plus
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com