Show All Results
Sr Manager, eCommerce Marketing Strategy & Promotions
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
eCommerce Marketing is a global team with colleagues across North America, EMEA and APAC. This is an exciting opportunity to work in one of the leading eCommerce businesses in the Life Science category. The primary focus of the eCommerce Marketing team is to drive profitable growth for the eCommerce business.
The Sr Manager, eCommerce Marketing Strategy & Promotions is a newly created role, to be based out of either St Louis, MO or Burlington, Massachusetts/Greater Boston Area. This is a highly visible role with opportunities to present and interact regularly with senior and executive leadership teams. You will be responsible for developing annual and long-range marketing channel strategies and plans, grounded in customer insights and built on customer-centric and data-driven principles. You will collaborate cross-functionally within eCommerce, Commercial/Sales, Product, Supply Chain, Finance/Controlling and Regional teams; in order to build marketing plans that clearly outline impact to sales and EBITDA, underpinned by industry trends, competitor threats and market opportunities on a global scale. You will also be responsible for building a brand-new Online Promotions function, as well as foundational capabilities (e.g. MMM/MTA) that will bring step change to marketing’s capability maturity and ultimately drive disproportionate growth for the eCommerce business. Additional responsibilities include:
- Drive strategic initiatives forward with agility while collaborating in a highly matrix global environment, effectively communicating and influencing at various levels of management.
- Build capabilities to measure “incrementality” due to marketing investments vis-a-vis other business initiatives, at various levels of granularity (e.g. overall marketing, channel, etc.) to inform both strategic planning and tactical execution/optimization.
- Ensure channel strategies and plans are aligned with overall eCommerce OKRs.
- Responsible for executive communication (data analysis, building presentation materials, scenario planning, etc.) with respect to eCommerce marketing performance, effectively and concisely articulating critical trends, insight/foresight, the “so what” and recommendations.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Engineering, Mathematics or related field.
- 10+ years of relevant experience with 5+ years working in hands-on analytical roles.
- Experience across Marketing Technology and Data & Analytics platforms including:
- Data & Analytics: Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Marketing Mix Modeling, Multi Touch Attribution, Data Management Platform
- Business Intelligence & Reporting: Tableau, Data Studio
- Advertising Technology: Search Ads 360, Google Ads, Bing Ads, Google Campaign Manager, Display & Video 360, Adobe, Verizon, Facebook/Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn
- Statistical Techniques: Design of Experiments, Randomization – Test vs Control set, Significance Testing, Confidence Intervals
- Demonstrated experience building and leading high-performing teams.
- Ability to present complex analytical information in clear, concise and compelling manner to executive leadership to inspire action.
- MS, MBA or Ph.D. in a relevant field.
- Previous eCommerce or DTC Growth experience a plus.
- Management consulting experience with client engagements in strategic marketing, digital transformation, data & analytics highly preferred.
- Ability to lead projects proactively and problem solve.
- Innovative, creative, enthusiastic and self-motivated with attention to detail.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.