Show All Results
Molecular Materials Market Development Manager - WE
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join our Molecular Materials organization as Western Europe Market Development Manager. In coordination with our local commercial organization, global product management and Operations, you execute the WE Oligo/Proligo strategy, support and train the local sales force, serve as primary point of contact for opportunity prioritization, and interact with key accounts and opinion leaders.
As the WE Oligo “champion”, you advise senior management with respect to local strategy, tactical plan and new product development. The execution of the Molecular Materials strategy in Western Europe requires a Market Devt Mgr to accelerate the growth of the Oligo/Proligo business in this high potential region, and to be the primary contact for the local Commercial organization and manufacturing plants. Major objectives for this role are the following:
- Be the recognized Oligo/Proligo "champion" for WE who interacts with key accounts and opinion leaders
- Maintain basic oligo business, accelerate sales of high profitability products (modified oligos, bulk oligos, RNA amidites...) in fast growing market segments, and achieve Molecular Materials sales targets
- Train and support local Commercial organization, ensure focus on Molecular Materials portfolio
- Work jointly with manufacturing and product management to improve quality of supply and customer experience
- Support operations optimization program in WE
Who you are:
- Degree, or equivalent, in a relevant science.
- Proven experience in a strategic business development or sales focussed role within life sciences.
- Strong commercial awareness with the ability to develop and implement tactical strategy.
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills.
- The ability to work effectively as part of a cross functional team.
- Must be able to travel outside UK up to 40% of time.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.