Show All Results
SAP Senior GTS Consultant
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Location: Electronics City, Bangalore
The Application Consultant for the SAP GTS System acts as E2E responsible for all GTS topics (including source system) to provide state of the art solutions and services. This includes the implementation of appropriate systems enhancements following established processes to meet customer and/or authorities’ requirements. The Application Consultant will interact with our Business facing organization to plan, prepare, execute and monitor projects as well as individual Change Requests. This will be done by leveraging technical skills provided by external partners.
In this role we require a good knowledge of SAP GTS in all services – Compliance, Customs and Risk Management. We use full scope of Compliance Management, Customs Management for Switzerland and Germany including Customs Bonded Warehouse, handling products subject to excise duties and Outward Processing and the Preferential Handling in the area of Risk Management.
In addition, a deeper understanding of OTC, P2P and I2O processes (incl. TM and EWM) and their integration into GTS is a must. Thus he/she should be in the position to consult business partners to find suitable and sustainable solutions meeting customer demands. GTS is connected to nearly all relevant ERP systems to take care of compliant sales, deliveries and purchases as well as of Customs topics. The integration of all those components and the participation in architecture design decisions as well as implementing Support Packages is also part of this position.
Who you are:
- Bachelor/Master degree in Computers or Engineering or equivalent
- Total of 10+ years of SAP GTS experience
- 4-year experience in applications services and working in international enviromen
- English mandatory (written and spoken)
- Good German skills is additional advantage – due to possible conversations with German Customs Authorities
Skills & Competencies
- Good knowledge in Compliance, Customs and Risk Management
- Good skills due to the interaction of GTS with different streams
- Good organizational skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Basic knowledge in SD, LE, MM-PUR, EWM, TM
- Basic knowledge in EDI and IDocs
- Basic knowledge in ABAP – development, exits, debugging, etc.
- Operational Compliance – DP, GxP (user management), licenses management, training plan and execution, iDocs error management
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com