Show All Results
Business Process Architect I2P
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role: We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Invoice-to-Pay (I2P) Business Process Architect to join our winning team. As our Business Process Architect I2P, you are in charge of designing and optimizing Accounts Payable processes in our global ERP templates and as well being part of Global Project Teams to deploy them to entities of the group worldwide. In doing so, you compare existing processes and requirements with the template processes and advise on how to implement and use the template processes. Based on a broad knowledge of SAP ERP standards, recent technical innovations and industry benchmarks, you will develop proposals for new processes for the ERP templates or improvements for existing ones and align those with the MBS Buy & Pay business process owner / business leads. Moreover, our Business Process Architect I2P is a key contact providing technical support to MBS Buy & Pay business leads, key users, technical support personnel and operational management looking for expert knowledge in end-to-end Accounts Payable processes, especially leveraging SAP ERP Technology and related digital tools (Ariba Invoicing / Ariba Network, Fiori, Invoice Scanning Solutions, EDI, etc.). Additionally, as a Business Process Architect you will manage autonomously Change Requests and Authorization specifications for legacy and new ERP systems.
Who You Are:
- You have an expert-level knowledge in invoice receipt, invoice processing / posting, invoice approval workflow and payment processes, especially within the SAP FI configuration space and preferably as well with SAP S4/HANA - consultant level experience
- Over your career, you have gained 5+ years of hands-on experience in E2E Accounts Payable processes, both from a business process and technical perspective
- Expert knowledge with IFRS Guidelines and Local GAAP
- You have extensive experience in building and rolling out ERP Templates, including Change Request management and Authorization management
- You are proficient in English, German language is a plus.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.