Show All Results
Accounting Business Partner Team Leader
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: Accounting Business Partners in a global Shared Service Center serve as the main point of contact for the CFO (Business Partners) of legal entities in Europe. We are responsible for the Group and statutory statements of the legal entities and ensure financial compliance with local legislation and Group Guidelines. We closely cooperate with the centralized accounting departments and the various Group Functions (e.g. Accounting, Tax, Treasury etc.). We are responsible for the coordination of financial and tax audits and support other projects in various roles.
Due to the growth of our organization we are seeking an experienced accounting professional who would manage and coordinate the expanding scope of the Team’s activities.
Who you are:
• Auditor from the Big 4 with 5-9 years’ experience, professional qualification (ACCA, etc.) of an advantage
• First leadership experience of advantage
• Solid experience in IFRS, accounting and finance processes required
• Degree in a business-related discipline required
• Accomplished in financial analytics, communication and presentation
• Has proven to be a team player, a facilitator as well as a decision maker
• Flexibility and willingness for business trips
• Fluent English language skills required
• Other foreign language skills (German, Italian, French, Spanish) are welcome
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.