Show All Results
IT - End User Support (서울 근무)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The End User Services expert is responsible for providing the day-to-day activities related to IT support with End User technologies for all Korea sites. End user technologies include Desktops, Laptops, Mobiles, Microsoft Office applications - Outlook, Skype for Business, SharePoint, OneDrive office suite. The role is expected to achieve objectives by providing the incident management along with technical/functional knowledge necessary to resolve technical problems. The person also works closely with local business units and regional/global IT teams.
- Provide 1st and 2nd level IT support for all Korea sites by IT support line (ITSM tool, Call, Chat and email)
- Installation/configuration, and support of end user equipment, including Laptop/Desktop, mobile device, wireless PDA, MPS, Label Printer, others.
- Provide staff on-boarding and off-boarding
- Collaboration work with Global teams to resolve complicated and advanced IT related issues and implement Local and Global projects
- Support Problem management, escalation management - Handle needed inquiries, escalations from end users
- Support IT Lifecycle management, Asset Management, License Management
- Provide Smart hands support to Global infrastructure team, telecom, network and server team
- Provide communication to end users on local outages and service degradation, planned down-time activities, and global initiatives which impact to local end users.
- Engage in Innovation activities such as process improvements, pilots, PoCs, etc.
- Be able to Travel within Korea. May require occasional day trips to other site offices
- Other tasks assigned by your superior.
Who You Are:
- Associate degree or above
- IT experience including supporting end user technologies like desktop, Laptop, Mobile device, Microsoft office applications (Outlook, Skype for Business, Office suite)
- Hand-on experience in IT technologies including basic networking, server hardware, Microsoft Active Directory, Telephony solutions, Cloud computing, DNS.
- Be effective trouble-shooter, by analyzing problems and developing/improving solutions.
- Experience in ITSM tool or ITIL certification a plus
- Good communication (both in English and Korean) and interpersonal skills with business and IT
- Experience in Manufacturing industry of multinational company preferred.
•보훈대상자 및 취업보호대상자는 관련법에 의거하여 우대합니다.
•지원서의 기재사항이 사실과 다른 것으로 확인되거나 Reference from previous employer 상에 채용상의 결격사유가 확인될 경우 합격 또는 채용이 취소될 수 있습니다
•(The company reserves the right to withdraw the offer, it if discovers subsequently that a candidate has given false information in application or has provided false or fraudulent documentation in support of his/her application. The offer is conditional upon satisfactory results of reference checks.)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com