Show All Results
Pricing Data Analyst Expert
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Performance Materials is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
In this role, you are responsible for developing pricing analytics and models used to understand pricing discipline, deal price optimization/recommendation, and price realization KPIs.
You will be responsible for the development, validation, and reporting of actionable pricing insights
You will work in a small highly committed international team that is responsible for the improvement of price realization through a variety of initiatives. The role will cover 800K+ SKUs for sale in more than 50 countries. Role will report into Pricing Manager in St. Louis, MO
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- 1+ year of big data analysis experience in any industry
- Knowledge in Microsoft Excel, SQL, big data, and data visualization tools (Python, R, Knime, Tableau).
- Excellent communication skills and able to work in a global matrix organization. Ability to partner with global business stakeholders
- Understanding of data analytics concepts, strategies, and related KPIs and the ability to work with millions of data points and complex data models.
- Ability to drive pricing process excellence (productivity, systems, consistent methodologies/processes, and skill development) by implementing change through experiment & continuous improvement
- Open-minded, pragmatic, with a strong drive to get things done.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.