Show All Results
Senior Strategy Manager
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Want to join an exciting team focusing on “Solving safe, solving healthy”? At MilliporeSigma, our Applied Solutions business, has products and services to help our diverse customers conduct critical tests to ensure their products meet stringent regulatory and quality control standards. Some of the key customer segment we focus on are testing labs, IVD manufacturers, Pharmaceutical and industrial accounts. The Senior Strategy Manager is tasked to help shape the future of this 2B Euro business.
Your Role: In this role, you will be a critical contributor to strategic decision-making within the Applied Solutions Business Unit. As the Senior Strategy Manager, you will collaborate with key business stakeholders to help support and drive strategy development activities and strategic initiatives. You will drive the holistic strategy development process for MilliporeSigma's Applied Solutions business unit; Supporting the assigned customer segments and Business Field toward building their strategies. Along with strategic planning, you will drive strategy execution tracking execution of strategic priorities and initiatives through project management and reporting. Additional responsibilities include:
- Generating both internal performance and market insights for the Applied business.
- Analyzing internal data (sales, web metrics, operational KPIs, other) to identify performance trends & opportunities, and to inform strategic direction
- Leveraging secondary sources and interfacing with primary market research colleagues & to analyze market trends, to identify potential opportunities
- Support critical business dashboards and analytical deep dives
- Acting as key thought-partner with business stakeholders
Who you are:
- BS with 8+ years’ experience, MS with 3+ years’ experience
- Experience within strategy development, management consulting, or similar role
- Experience designing and driving complex, multi-stakeholder projects
- Experience partnering with, presenting to, and influencing upper management audiences
- Experience working in a matrixed organization
- BA/BS in life science or quantitative field
- Advanced degree (MBA, PhD)
- 4+ years of strategy development experience, in management consulting or similar role
- Excellent Excel & PPT skills; other analytics platforms (e.g. Tableau) or ERP systems
- Existing in-depth knowledge of life science tools market
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Previous direct people management experience an asset
- Highly collaborative, flexible and team-oriented
- Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.