Show All Results
R&D scientist in Microbiome-Metabolomics
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works, and plays through next-generation advancements in healthcare, life science, and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
R&D Scientist In Microbiome Metabolomics
You will develop and implement analysis methods for targeted and untargeted metabolites in the human microbiome, using LCMS/MS techniques.
In addition, you will develop multiple stages in the preparation, obtaining, and interpretation of the acquired data, along with operation analytical equipment.
Who You Are:
- MSc/Ph.D. in Metabolomics Mass Spectrometry, Analytical Chemistry or related field
- In-depth experience with liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry-based small molecule analysis
- In-depth knowledge of instrument operation and maintenance and knowledge of background literature
- Strong analytical and practical skills in sample preparation, LC-MS, GCMS, and data analysis and interpretation
- Good knowledge of IT applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Statistical Software).
- Good oral and written Hebrew & English level
- Experience in running projects independently
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to collaborate across multiple disciplines
- Background in Microbiome research
Personal Skills & Competencies
- Highly motivated
- Team player
- Great interpersonal and communicational skills
- Quickly adapt to changes
- Well organized, capable of handling multiple projects at once
and able to work independently
- Superb data analysis skills.
- Ability to identify and solve problems in an independent
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com