Show All Results
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Material handler for large, busy finished goods DC operation in Milwaukee. You will be picking product and putting product away to storage locations. Most of the work is done in narrow aisle storage locations using "cherry picker" type lift trucks. Some double bottom and sit-down lift use will also be required. This is a fast-paced DC operation with daily productivity and quality standards required. Not all time will be spent on a lift truck. Will spend some doing floor selecting and put away based on business needs.
Who you are:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ year of work experience in a warehouse, distribution role.
- 1+ year of experience operating Powered Industrial Equipment
- SAP and Manhattan software experience.
- Experience packing/shipping hazardous materials.
- Shipping regulations knowledge or experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working in a group setting.
- Software skills.
- RF scanner proficiency; moving, crating and auditing material with scanner.
- Understand basic shipping regulations and where to locate shipping information.
- Good organizational, time management and written/oral communication skills.
- Ability to work quickly and adjust to changing priorities in a fast-pace environment.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.