Show All Results
Digital Product Owner
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
As part of our eBusiness organization on the Digital Innovation team, you will join a fast-growing incubator focused on driving customer value through new business models. In this role, as Digital Product Owner, you will be responsible for the development and evolution of our marketplace platform. You will build digital products that improve our marketplace platform for the Millipore Sigma customers ensuring a frictionless buying experience.
Your responsibilities include:
- Working closely with a team of developers, UI/UX designers, business partners and other digital product owners to deliver value to our customers
- Develop the product strategy and vision for our Marketplace experience for customers
- Prioritize features, slice increments and create acceptance criteria
- Challenge yourself and your agile team to continually improve the customer experience via innovative solutions from tight feedback loops with our customers
- Set and manage expectations across a large group of internal stakeholders
- Identify gaps and opportunities to improve processes, build new features or deliver incremental value
- Taking part in building the Digital Innovation incubator from the ground level
We are looking for a passionate team player, who is willing to roll up their sleeves to get the job done. You have strategy experience, are a strong communicator, can understand a balance sheet and are comfortable working with senior leadership.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, statistics, computer science, math or science field.
- 8+ years of experience with E-Commerce technology products, preferably as a Product Owner for at least 3 years.
- 3+ years of experience working in agile methodologies
- Skilled at developing hypotheses, validating ideas, creating business cases, developing and adhering to development roadmaps
- Demonstrated expertise in ecommerce technology and user experience. Experience with a B2C or B2B marketplace a plus.
- Demonstrated track record of driving product initiatives from conception to launch and ensuing iterations. preferably globally.
- Proven ability to use data to make decisions and drive consensus
- Team player and self-starter with excellent interpersonal, problem-solving and presentation skills. Ability to collaborate with all levels of staff and create relationships
- Assertive with the ability to speak on behalf of the customer
- Skilled at collaborating with multi-functional teams to test and implement solutions
- Ability to travel up to 20% travel (domestic and international)
This position can be located in either St. Louis, MO or Burlington, MA.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.