Show All Results
Supplier Quality Assurance Temporary
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
You will be part of the Quality Assurance team, reporting to QA System Manager, in a plant focused on NBE and NCE development activities. You will contribute to an effective Quality System management to support the site activities, in all phases of product Development, Clinical Trial Production and Quality Control activities, interacting with multifunctional working groups. You will provide specific support on supplier & contractor quality management, GMP training administration (eLearining) and handling of informatic tools used for Quality System workflows, assuring their effectiveness and performing quality indicators monitoring and trend analysis. You will be asked to promote change and innovation to achieve continuous improvement, with a strong focus on fundamentals.
Who you are:
• Degree in Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology, or equivalent.
• Fluent in written and spoken English.
• Basic knowledge of cGMP guidelines and their application.
• Previous experience on Quality System Management within pharmaceutical field would be appreciated.
• Strive for results, team working, problem solving and customer orientation attitude.
• Good interpersonal skills, ability to communicate, negotiate and interact constructively with colleagues and other functions.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.