Show All Results
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Performance Materials is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
The Jaffrey, NH ultrafiltration and virus membrane manufacturing team is looking for a self-motivated Process Engineer who is passionate about the quality of product delivered to customers and is energized by working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment where safety, attention to detail and documentation are critical. The membrane manufacturing processes include chemical mixing, automated process skids, as well as batch and web processing. In this role, you will be responsible for the performance and continuous improvement of membrane processes. As part of accomplishing this, you will support maintenance and production in resolving technical issues, assess change impacts to ensure implementation has no negative impact on process or product, use statistical techniques to model performance responses, perform experiments, and implement new process control methods. In addition to maintaining and improving existing processes, you will support capacity expansion activities from equipment design via User Requirement Specifications (URS) through Release to Manufacturing (RTM). Willing to work on the manufacturing floor, lift up to 50lbs, and stand/bend/twist.
Who you are:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering or closely related engineering discipline.
- 3+ years of Relevant Life Sciences, Technical, or Manufacturing Experience
- At least 5 years of experience with automated fluid skids and web processes, preferably in a cGMP environment.
- Ability to perform advanced electro-mechanical and pneumatic troubleshooting on process equipment.
- Solid knowledge of engineering fundamentals and the ability to apply this knowledge to manufacturing and machine design.
- Experience with Process Safety Management or equipment design for Class 1 Division 1 rated areas.
- Experience supporting capital expenditure projects above $1 million.
- Ability to analyze complex data.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications and Minitab.
- Proven oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent observational, linear thinking, and organizational skills.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.