Show All Results
Strategic Project Manager
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: This role develops, implements, and reviews both strategic and tactile plans associated with the growth and/or creation of various business segments. Initial coordination and implementation of R&D, valuation of projects, internal awareness, market intelligence, go to market strategies, commercial tactics, and operational readiness will be driven by this role on a global basis. Long term business plans must be created and modified throughout the project to align with changing business and market trends. You will lead and influence team members to execute the strategic plan while managing the project team to meet project milestones, flag potential deviations from the plan, maintain budget, and identify potential actions to get the project back on track. This position acts as the project owner, champion and spokesperson, helping establish a positive working atmosphere within the organization. You must be capable of simultaneously managing/supporting several assigned projects.
- Responsible for coordinating, driving, and managing service delivery issues through internal alignment to a solution and timeline with owners and talking points; resulting in an internal and external communication to stakeholders.
- Initiates proactive discussions with external clients and internal stakeholders to align on expectations and develop relationships.
- Assembles and reports metrics around delivery, timelines, risks, and solutions through regular performance and status reports.
- Executes project management skills such as defining project tasks, plans and resource requirements
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant Scientific discipline. Preference will be given to candidates with post graduate business degree.
- Minimum of four (4) years’ experience managing complex business, commercial, or operations projects in Life Science or Pharmaceutical industry
- Action oriented, self-motivated, and highly-organized with a high-level drive for results and perseverance while acting in a professional and positive manner at all times with minimal direction
- Clear communicator with strong ability to influence, lead, and manage a team of diverse stakeholders, including executives
- Excellent fundamental project management and process improvement skills: planning, organizing, attention to detail, managing competing priorities, analytical and systems thinking. Preference will be given to candidates with an existing project management certificate (PMI or equivalent).
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.