Show All Results
Business Process Specialist
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: We have an exciting opportunity available to join our team in Amsterdam as a Business Process Specialist on a 6 month contract. As a Business Process Specialist, you will be responsible within our Customer Excellence organization of the monitoring of interfaces between various operating systems. This position requires in-depth knowledge of order to cash processes, and expertise and understanding of many ERP systems. In this role you will interact with internal customers. You will also handle complex processes in various ERPs. You will initiate process improvements and seek new opportunities to increase customer service efficiently.
Who you are:
- Customer service experience, ideally within order to cash management
- An (educational) background in Business administration or similar
- Fluent in English, other EU languages are preferred.
- You are able to develop solutions to a variety of issues, at a complex level
- Knowledge of ERP’s (SD module): Oracle, SAP would be beneficial
- Driven to provide outstanding customer service support
- Flexible – open to change and able to adjust accordingly
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com