Show All Results
Internship - Strategy 2022 - Swarm steering (all genders)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As part of our new CFO strategy,we launched “swarm”,a dedicated team focusing on projects to help drive our journey into digitizing our processes,structuring & harmonizing our data.
In this context we are looking for an Intern helping us to define, structure and implement technology-based processes to enable portfolio management,capacity management & project tracking.
As an intern in our team you will collaborate on:
- Defining & detailing our requirements for an integrated technology solution to help prioritize our projects with stringent capacity management to facilitate best use of our budget and internal resources
- Configuring & implementing a comprehensive application for all involved stakeholders,from management to individual project members
- Testing, deploying & training the new process & system in the team and supporting the team in building a pipeline for further process refinements and change requirements
- Designing & building new output reports for management.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree or Student with valid enrolment at a German University
- Willing to work/ Experience with Finance and/or Procurement data sets and processes
- Fluent in English with strong written and verbal communication, German language skills are a plus
- Customer-oriented, collaborative, pragmatic problem-solving, analytical thinking and tech-savvy mindset
- Can-do attitude and excellent presentation & intercultural skills
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.