Show All Results
Learning and Development Administrator with German
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: You will join the L&D Delivery services EMEA with focus on German scope. As Learning Administrator you ensure smooth organization of trainings (developing company competencies and cross-functional skills) for Germany, as well as provide global support for other subsidiaries within the company Group. You support the setup of the annual training calendar, on-demand learning sessions and courses in the global LMS system. You manage and monitor sessions registrations, program follow-up (incl. evaluation) and closing, as well as invoice processing and chargeback. You answer attendee questions and escalated customer service inquiries or route inquiries to the appropriate resources. You take part and support the different projects for the German scope or the global VS, and can provide help on processes improvement, ticketing systems, KPI Capas, and any other ad hoc request or implementation of new tasks.
Who you are:
- Graduate degree (or equivalent) in economics/ psychology/ law/ social science
- Relevant professional experience of min. 2 years in HR (learning ideally), customer service or similar
- Fluent spoken and written German and English, additional language will be an asset
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written, oral, facilitation and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization
- Proactive and collaborative attitude, team player and result oriented
- Ability to work in a matrix environment and build strong partnerships with peers, business partner and customers
- Ability to multitask and organize time efficiently by prioritizing work and concentrating on key tasks
- Knowledge of systems and technology that support HR, especially LMS
- Experience in HRS would be an asset to give immediate additional value within the team and bring energy, maturity and agility to face the different current challenges.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.