Show All Results
Electrical/ Instrumentation and Control Maintenance Engineer
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role: An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our team in Irvine as an Electrical/ Instrumentation and Control Maintenance Engineer. As an E&CI Engineer you will be responsible for the electrical/ control and instrumentation maintenance of the site through planned and preventative maintenance, fault-finding at breakdowns, repairs and execution of work generated through the site Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS). Covering all production/process equipment, buildings, infrastructure and grounds. The E&CI engineer will is also support the site calibration programme and site calibration engineer.
Who you are:
- Electrical/ Instrumentation and calibration engineering experience within a manufacturing/ production environment is essential
- Experience working with a planned preventative maintenance system
- Working knowledge of other trades is essential
- Working knowledge of Milling, Blending, HVAC, WFI, PW and pure steam systems
- Working knowledge of control system including Allen Bradley and Siemens is essential
- Experience of supporting project work and installations would be advantageous
- Ability to prioritise own workload with excellent attention to detail
- Strong ability to work as part of a multi-disciplined team with excellent written and oral communication
- Previous experience/knowledge of working in a cGMP environment would be beneficial
- Completed an Electrical and/or Control and Instrumentation modern apprenticeship or equivalent to a minimum of HNC and SVQ level 3 in the relevant discipline is essential.
- Participation in cross departmental work would be advantageous as would knowledge of lean working tools for example root cause analysis.
- Yellow belt trained would be beneficial
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.